Travel opens your heart, broadens your mind, and fills your life with stories to tell.


Life is too short to enjoy properly. During this short period of time people should do what actually they love to do. For me traveling is one of them. I really love to travel and enjoy new places, people, food, culture. In this 20 years of short life I have visited some places and I will share my experiences of these places through my words. Though my words are not enough to describe the beauty, I will try to do. 


When I was in class 4, I went to Cox's Bazar to enjoy my winter vacation with my family. It was one of my best vacation ever. The beauty of the Bay of Bengal is beyond word.  The most visited tourist hub in BangladeshI was a little a girl when I visited the place and enjoyed full of my heart. That time with my family my maternal uncle and aunty along with my cousins visited this place. Me and my cousin brother is about same age so I had a great companion to play with me. We took bath in the sea for a long time and collected a lot of snails but forgot to bring with us. It is very sad to say that when I visited for the second time there I couldn't find any snail which disappointed me very much. We also visited Himchori pahar, Ramu Buddha Temple and went for shopping. Then we also cherished the night view of the sea which was really very romantic now I can understand that. After 2 days and 2 nights of trip we came back home.
 





In 2019, I got a chance to visit this natural beauty. Many of you will mistake about the place by thinking it Sylhet but this is Shreemangal. Shreemangal is the undoubted beauty of this region. Blessed with rolling hills ,  endless tea plantations, dense forest and a sprinkling of tribal villages, this place is bound to rank among your most beautiful experiences in Bangladesh. There we stayed at a hotel named Lemon Garden Resort which is really beautiful and surrounded with lemon tree. This time we went at Lawachora National park and enjoyed the forest view. There have pineapple garden and we enjoyed fresh pineapple. Then we enjoyed the attractive view of  Madhabpur Lake. Here we saw beautiful red water lily and different types of known unknown chirping birds. We also drank seven color tea which is very popular as it has a mixture of seven color but the taste was so so. We  couldn't explore that much due to short time. We stayed there for 2 nights 1 day then we came back.     



                                                                                               
 


Now I will write about last place for todays blog, recently where I have been. The only coral island in Bangladesh, St Martin's is a tourist paradise. I went there with my family and enjoyed the mesmerizing beauty of this island. There has a beautiful house which belongs to famous late writer Humayun Ahmed. We clicked a lot of pictures, enjoyed coconut water and before afternoon we came back to our hotel room in Cox's Bazar.   


Lastly, I would like to say that traveling is a great therapy for mental health. It will refresh your mind and increase your knowledge. In future, I would like to add many local and foreign places in my traveling list and want to broaden my wisdom.


By,
Proma Saha (22303017)
Section: 02
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every student should have a creative hobby & here is why

Stoicism: How an Emperor viewed it

Exploring the Nature